- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 (1.25-lb.) packages extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
How to Make It
Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
Stir together cooked onion, ground turkey, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Shape into an 8- x 5-inch loaf; place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
Pour chili sauce evenly over meatloaf.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.