Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) dried bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) grated romano cheese
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey (dark meat)
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole milk
- Stir together bread crumbs, parsley, eggs, milk, 1/2 of the cheese, salt and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine. Shape into meat balls.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over med-high flame. Add meatballs and cook without moving or turning the meatballs until brown on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn and brown other side, continue to turn and cook until all sides are golden brown. Add marianara sauce and bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookingJanet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note