- 1 (26-oz.) package frozen turkey meatballs, thawed
- 2 (8-oz.) packages fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (14-oz.) can low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (6-oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked wide egg noodles
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Add meatballs, mushrooms, onion, and garlic to a lightly greased 3 1/2- to 4-qt. slow cooker. Whisk together beef broth, tomato paste, and flour, whisking until smooth. Pour over meatball mixture.
Cover and cook on Low 6 to 7 hours. Stir in sour cream. Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.