I love this recipe. I make it with leftover roasted turkey and it is delicious!
Photo: Karry Hosford
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 283
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 21.2g
- Carbohydrate: 28.5g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 838mg
- Calcium: 164mg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package thinly sliced deli turkey breast, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (26-ounce) bottle tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Bertoli)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (16-ounce) carton fat-free cottage cheese
- Cooking spray
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic. Sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add turkey; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in seasoning and sauce. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine Parmesan, salt, black pepper, eggs, and cottage cheese.
- Spread 1 cup turkey mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 4 noodles over turkey mixture; top with half of Parmesan mixture and 2 cups turkey mixture. Repeat layers, ending with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This