- 20 ounce(s) 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 bulb(s) onion minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, spices, salt and pepper until evenly blended. Divide into a heaping 1/4 cup portions so you get 12; roll into log shaped ovals. Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- When ready to eat, preheat grill to high heat. Carefully insert the skewer through the formed meat.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes on indirect heat turning occasionally, until meat is no longer pink.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scrappingmom07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note