Turkey Kielbasa Kebabs with Peppers and Fennel
Flavorful Turkey Kielbasa Kebabs with Peppers and Fennel are perfect for serving a crowd at a cookout. Mix up the kebabs by swapping kielbasa for turkey sausage in a few different flavors, such as sun-dried tomato, andouille and spinach-feta. Put different flavors on each skewer so everyone gets a variety.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Sodium: 988mg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds turkey kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. Make marinade: Combine oil, garlic, thyme, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Add kielbasa, bell peppers and fennel and toss to coat.
- 2. Preheat gas grill on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes with lid closed. Make kebabs: Leaving some space between each item and alternating, thread kielbasa, bell peppers and fennel onto 8 long or 16 short metal skewers.
- 3. Oil grill. Place kebabs on grill, reduce heat to medium-high and close lid. Grill for 5 minutes, then turn kebabs, close lid again and grill until vegetables are slightly charred and softened, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine