- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds turkey kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- calories 262
- fat 14 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 24 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- sodium 988 mg
How to Make It
Make marinade: Combine oil, garlic, thyme, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Add kielbasa, bell peppers and fennel and toss to coat.
Preheat gas grill on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes with lid closed. Make kebabs: Leaving some space between each item and alternating, thread kielbasa, bell peppers and fennel onto 8 long or 16 short metal skewers.
Oil grill. Place kebabs on grill, reduce heat to medium-high and close lid. Grill for 5 minutes, then turn kebabs, close lid again and grill until vegetables are slightly charred and softened, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter to serve.