Made these in wraps. Simple, fast, tasty.
Turkey and Hummus on Pita
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.92
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 481
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 43g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 14g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Sodium: 845mg
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets, cut in half
- 2 cups prepared hummus (chickpea spread)
- 12 ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- Heat pita halves in toaster oven or a warm oven until warmed through and pliable.
- Spread inside of each half evenly with 1/4 cup hummus. Layer on a few slices of turkey, some cucumber slices, a couple of tomato slices and some sprouts. Press lightly to close up a little bit. Serve with carrot sticks or your favorite chips on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note