Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup well-seasoned gravy
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- Cornbread squares (optional)
- Sauté onion in butter in a large saucepan until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon hash over cornbread, if desired.
- Note: For well-seasoned gravy, use any prepared gravy mix or Roast Fowl Gravy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes