Turkey Gravy without Pan Drippings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 6 tablespoon(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cup(s) Chicken broth
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir in flour. Heat and stir until light brown.
- Remove from heat. Gradually blend in chicken broth until smooth.
- Return saucepan to heat. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by luvtocook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Gravy without Pan Drippings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments