To round out a meal of Turkey Fajitas, serve Mexican Corn Salad and Watermelon Sorbet.
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 343
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 31.8g
- Carbohydrate: 31.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 498mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon commercial tomatillo salsa
- 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cut turkey into strips; place in a small shallow dish. Combine soy sauce and next 6 ingredients; pour over turkey. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Place avocado in a small bowl and mash; stir in salsa and next 4 ingredients. Set aside.
- Remove turkey from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add turkey; saute 2 minutes. Add red pepper and onion; saute 6 minutes or until turkey is done and vegetables are tender. Spoon mixture evenly down centers of tortillas. Roll up tortillas, folding in sides. Serve with avocado sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note