Turkey Enciladas with Sour Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) shredded skinned cooked turkey
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, about
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 jar(s) (16 oz.) medium-hot salsa
- In a bowl, mix turkey, sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheese, and the salt.
- Heat oil in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over low heat. Dip the tortillas, one at a time, in the hot oil just until limp, about 5 seconds.
- Fill tortillas equally with turkey mixture, roll up, and arrange side by side, seam down, in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Pour salsa evenly over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until heated through, about 20 minutes. If desired, sprinkle more shredded cheese over hot enchiladas before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Enciladas with Sour Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes