- 3 cup(s) shredded cooked turkey
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- About 2 cup(s) shredded (1/2 pound) sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas (8 inches in diameter)
- 1 16-ounce jar(s) medium-hot salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix turkey, sour cream, 2 cups cheddar cheese and the salt.
- 2. Heat oil in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over low heat. Dip 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil just until limp, about 5 seconds each.
- 3. Fill tortillas with turkey mixture, roll up and arrange side-by-side, seam side down in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Pour salsa over the top. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle more shredded cheese over hot enchiladas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note