Turkey Cutlets with Sage Gravy
- 4 (5-ounce) boneless turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves or 1 teaspoon dried whole-leaf sage, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sage Gravy
- Garnish: fresh sage leaves
- Place cutlets between sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine sage, salt, pepper, and paprika; rub evenly on each side of cutlets. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Dredge cutlets in flour, and shake off excess.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and add olive oil. Add cutlets, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer cutlets to a serving plate, and keep warm. Reserve drippings in skillet for Sage Gravy. Garnish with fresh sage leaves, if desired.
- Serve cutlets with Sage Gravy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This