Good easy weeknight dinner. You can use canned diced tomatoes if your in a rush.
Turkey Cutlets with Rosemary-Tomato Sauce
Fresh tomatoes really make a difference in this simple, chunky sauce. Serve the turkey and sauce over pasta.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 turkey cutlets and 1/4 cup sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 182
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 28.6g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 498mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 8 (2-ounce) turkey cutlets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil, rosemary, and garlic to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add tomato; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and vinegar. Serve over turkey.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This