Turkey Cutlets with Cranberry-Nut Topping
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 T chopped dried cranberries
- 2 T dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 T sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the broiler
- Sprinkle the turkey with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Add the turkey cutlets and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove skillet from the heat.
- Meanwhile, combine the nuts, cranberries, bread crumbs, and orange zest in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over each turkey cutlet, then top each with 1/2 T cheese. Place the skillet on the oven rack and broil until cheese is lightly browned, 1-2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note