- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound turkey cutlets
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Garnishes: lemon wedges, chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge turkey in mixture.
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add turkey, and cook, in batches, 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden. Transfer to a serving dish, and keep warm.
Add white wine, lemon juice, and remaining 1 Tbsp. butter to skillet, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook 2 minutes or just until thoroughly heated.
Stir in garlic, parsley, and capers; spoon over turkey. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.