Turkey Croissant Sandwiches
Sunset reader James C. Hayes of Ridgecrest, California, makes ordinary turkey sandwiches spectacular with fresh vegetables and buttery croissants. Leftover roast turkey has the most flavor, but you can use sliced deli meat instead.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 659
- Calories from fat: 47%
- Protein: 43g
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Sodium: 557mg
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- 4 croissant rolls (2.5 oz. each), split horizontally
- 1/2 cup softened chive cream cheese
- 1 large tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into long strips
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 pound sliced roasted turkey or turkey deli meat
- Spread insides of croissants with cream cheese. Lay 1 tomato slice and a few cucumber and avocado slices on each croissant bottom. Set turkey on top of vegetables and put croissant tops in place.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note