Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
- Prep Time:
- 15 minutesCook Time:
- 17 minutesMakes:
- 24 appetizer servingsSource
- My H-E-B Texas Life Magazine
- 1 can (15 oz.) Hill Country Fare Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce,
- 1/2 c. H-E-B Signature Series Texas Barbeque Sauce,
- 1/4 c. H-E-B Buttermilk,
- 3/4 c. Panko Bread Crumbs,
- 1 H-E-B Large Egg White,
- 1 lb. H-E-B Ground Turkey Breast,
- 1 tsp. Central Market® Herbs de Provence,
- 1 Tbsp. fresh grated orange peel,
- • salt and pepper, to taste,
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil and place wire mesh rack on top. Spray with no-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2 Combine 1 cup cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave on high power for 2 minutes. Stir sauce and set aside.
- 3 Combine buttermilk and bread crumbs in large mixing bowl and set aside. In another small bowl, beat egg white with a mixer or wire whip until foamy.
- 4 Add the 1/2 cup of remaining cranberry sauce, foamy egg whites, ground turkey breast, herbs de Provence, and orange peel to soaked bread crumbs. Season meat mixture to taste with salt and pepper. Mix lightly to combine. Form into 24 one-inch balls and arrange on wire mesh rack.
- 5 Bake meatballs for 15 to 17 minutes or until browned. Serve with the remaining heated cranberry barbecue sauce.
- Nutritional Information
- Calories: 70, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 90mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 4g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Cranberry Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers