- 4 medium onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 5 cups milk
- 2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey*
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender. Add cubed potato and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add milk and next 6 ingredients; cook until heated. Sprinkle with parsley.
- .*3 cups chopped cooked chicken may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This