Turkey Cobb Salad
Yield: 4 servings
More From Wish-Bone
- 8 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 container (4 oz.) blue cheese crumbles
- 8 slices deli turkey breast, rolled-up
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- Arrange lettuce on large platter. Top with rows of eggs, tomatoes, bacon, cheese and turkey. Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 440, Calories From Fat 310, Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 34g, Cholesterol 170mg, Sodium 1350mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A 140%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads