Turkey Club Wraps
This is a convenient and quick meal for any day of the week. Set it up like a salad bar, and let everyone build their own.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 21 Minutes
- Calories: 178
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 15.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12.5g
- Fiber: 6.4g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 592mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- 1/2 ripe avocado, seeded
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 (2-ounce) low-carb, low-fat sandwich wraps (such as California Lavash)
- 4 ounces organic lower-sodium deli turkey
- 4 (1/4-inch) slices tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked
- 1. Scoop pulp from avocado; place in a bowl. Add lemon juice, pepper, and garlic; mash with a fork to desired consistency.
- 2. Spread avocado mixture evenly over wraps. Layer 2 ounces turkey, 2 tomato slices, 1/4 cup onion, 1/2 cup lettuce, and 2 bacon slices on each wrap; roll up. Cut wraps in half. Secure with wooden picks. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Avocados are loaded with vitamins B6, C, K, and folate, and are also a great source of fiber and potassium. Many kids gravitate toward them, so they're a wonderful food to add to salads, sandwiches, dips, and more.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note