- 12 slices seven grain bread
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 pound deli sliced roast turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound deli sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and drained
- 4 lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Swiss cheese, tomato, bacon, lettuce and turkey piled on wholesome, whole grain bread with creamy dressing make a classic sandwich.
SPREAD bread slices with salad dressing. For each sandwich, layer 1 bread slice with 1/4 of turkey, 1/4 of tomatoes, 1 bread slice, 1/4 of cheese, 2 bacon strips, 1 lettuce leaf and 1 bread slice. CUT each sandwich into quarters and secure with toothpicks. Recipe provided by Pepperidge Farm.