Turkey Club Sandwiches with Herb Mayonnaise
Dress up your usual turkey club with a little homemade herb mayo for a refreshing twist on the classic sandwich.
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $1.63
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 530
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 1345mg
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, shredded basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 24 slices white sandwich bread, toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast turkey breast
- 1 large tomato, cut into 16 thin slices
- 16 strips bacon, cooked until crisp, cooled
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half widthwise
- 1. Stir together mayonnaise, basil, parsley and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Making one sandwich at a time, spread some herb mayonnaise on 1 side of 3 slices of bread. Layer 2 slices of turkey and 2 slices of tomato on 1 piece of toast, and top with a second, mayonnaise side up. Add 2 slices of bacon and 1 lettuce leaf. Top with third piece of toast, mayo side down.
- 3. Lightly press sandwich down and cut in half diagonally. Secure with toothpicks. Repeat to make remaining sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches