Turkey Club Sandwiches with Herb Mayonnaise
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Stephana Bottom
Dress up your usual turkey club with a little homemade herb mayo for a refreshing twist on the classic sandwich.
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $1.63
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 530
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 1345mg
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, shredded basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 24 slices white sandwich bread, toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast turkey breast
- 1 large tomato, cut into 16 thin slices
- 16 strips bacon, cooked until crisp, cooled
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half widthwise
- 1. Stir together mayonnaise, basil, parsley and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Making one sandwich at a time, spread some herb mayonnaise on 1 side of 3 slices of bread. Layer 2 slices of turkey and 2 slices of tomato on 1 piece of toast, and top with a second, mayonnaise side up. Add 2 slices of bacon and 1 lettuce leaf. Top with third piece of toast, mayo side down.
- 3. Lightly press sandwich down and cut in half diagonally. Secure with toothpicks. Repeat to make remaining sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note