- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated reduced-fat pesto sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 thinly sliced plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded colby Jack cheese
- 4 cooked and crumbled bacon slices
- Chopped fresh avocado
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll dough; pat to an even thickness on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir together mayonnaise and pesto sauce; spread over crust. Top with turkey, tomatoes, and onion. Bake at 450° for 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Bake until cheese melts. Top with avocado.