- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion (about 10 oz.), chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 pound kale or Swiss chard
- 2 canned chipotle chilies, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 8 nonfat flour tortillas (6 1/2 to 7 in.), warmed
- calories 419
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- protein 28 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- carbohydrate 55 g
- fiber 6.9 g
- sodium 722 mg
- cholesterol 83 mg
How to Make It
In a 12-inch nonstick frying pan, combine turkey, garlic, onion, chili powder, and cumin. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until meat is lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes.
While meat browns, chop kale and chipotles. When meat is ready, add kale, chipotles, and tomato sauce to pan and stir. Cover tightly and simmer, stirring occasionally, until kale is wilted, about 10 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl; spoon into tortillas to eat.