- 1 small russet potato
- 3 ounces ground turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, including liquid
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
How to Make It
Using a paring knife, pierce the potato several times. Place on a plate and microwave on high until tender, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, crumbling it with a spoon, brown the turkey in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 8 minutes. Stir in the onion, tomatoes, beans, chili powder, and pepper and simmer for 7 minutes. Serve with the baked potato and butter.