Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 onion : diced
- 1 bell pepper : diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 package(s) ground turkey
- 4 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 2 can(s) red kidney beans : rinsed & drained
- water : as needed
- 1. In large stock pot heat olive oil and red pepper flakes.
- Add onion and bell pepper and saute until tender (10 min).
- 2. Add cumin and black ground pepper. Stir to combine and aromatic.
- 3. Add turkey, crumbling while cooking.
- 4. Add tomato paste. Stir to combine.
- Add tomatoes (and juice) along with both cans of beans (drained and rinsed).
- Stir. Add water just to cover ingredients.
- 5. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MichelleM227 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note