These are some of the best turkey burgers I've ever had! I've made these before, but recently I made a batch of these burgers for a party at our house. Everyone raved about them and how moist they were and how they loved the flavor of the cilantro in it.
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 337
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 13.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 23.7g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 515mg
- Calcium: 194mg
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/3 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, halved
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl.
- Combine turkey, zucchini, cilantro, soy, and pepper. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add patties; cook 4 minutes. Turn patties over; cook 3 minutes or until done. Top each patty with cheese; cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over cut side of each of 4 muffin halves. Top halves with patties, lettuce leaves, and muffin tops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This