Turkey-Cheddar Kabobs With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Prep: 20 min., Chill: 30 min. The dipping sauce can also be served with fried chicken breast strips from the deli.
Yield: Makes 27 kabobs
- 1 pound deli-smoked turkey, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (8-oz.) package Cheddar cheese cubes
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- 1 (16-oz.) jar dill gherkin pickles
- 27 (4-inch) wooden skewers
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1. Thread 1 each of first 4 ingredients evenly onto wooden skewers. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 1 day. Serve kabobs with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce: Stir together 3/4 cup light mayonnaise, 1/4 cup coarse grained Dijon mustard, and 2 Tbsp. honey. Cover and chill 20 minutes or up to 3 days. Makes about 1 1/2 cups. Prep: 5 min., Chill: 20 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey-Cheddar Kabobs With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers