- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 (12-oz.) pkg. French bread loaves, cubed
- 2 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed and chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Grease bottom and sides of 7 (10-ounce) custard cups with butter. Layer half each of bread cubes, turkey, broccoli, celery and Cheddar cheese in custard cups; repeat layers, ending with Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; pour evenly over cheese, pressing down lightly to absorb liquid. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch