- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 (12-oz.) pkg. French bread loaves, cubed
- 2 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed and chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Grease bottom and sides of 7 (10-ounce) custard cups with butter. Layer half each of bread cubes, turkey, broccoli, celery and Cheddar cheese in custard cups; repeat layers, ending with Cheddar cheese.
Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; pour evenly over cheese, pressing down lightly to absorb liquid. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.