We all love these. Reminds me of a recipe I found once at Epicurious but these are easier to make and so delicious! The relish is delicious too and I've been eating the leftovers now by itself!
Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese
Topping burgers with goat cheese is an unexpected way to add great flavor without piling on a lot of extra fat and calories.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 burger)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 336
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 48.2g
- Carbohydrate: 22.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 466mg
- Calcium: 60mg
- 3 pounds lean ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 8 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- 4 ounces goat cheese, cut into 8 slices
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide the turkey mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into 1/2-inch-thick patties. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Place buns, cut sides down, on grill rack; cook 1 minute or until lightly browned. Top each patty with 1 slice goat cheese. Serve on buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes