Turkey Burgers with Cranberry-Peach Chutney
Enjoy the flavors of Thanksgiving all year long in this dressed-up turkey burger. Purchase ground turkey breast versus ground turkey—the white meat is much lower in calories and fat. Try grilling the burgers for an added boost of flavor. Serve with vegetable chips and red grapes.
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 342
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 28.2g
- Carbohydrate: 35.8g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 447mg
- Calcium: 92mg
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) whole wheat hamburger buns
- Cranberry-Peach Chutney
- 1. Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165°.
- 3. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 burger. Spread 2 tablespoons Cranberry-Peach Chutney on inside of each bun top; place each on top of 1 burger.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note