Turkey Burgers (Daily Benefit)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground turkey (white meat)
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1/2 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 bunch(es) scallions (green onions) chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch(es) parsley chopped
- 1/4 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 pinch(s) sea salt
- 2-3 pinch(s) black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, sea salt, black pepper, parsley, coconut aminos and cilantro. Mix everything with hands to distribute evenly, set aside. On the stovetop, over medium heat, drizzle extra virgin oive oil onto a nonstick skillet; saute carrots, onions, scallions and garlic for 5 minutes, or until soft. Turn off heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer contents of pan into bowl with turkey and combine all together. From2-inch wide and 1-inch thick patties. In a nonstick skillet drizzle extra virgin olive oil and place patties 2 inches apart. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Once done, serve with veggies or salad greens. Refrigerate leftovers or any unused turkey. These are great cold as well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sillyrabbit008 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note