Turkey Burgers with Cranberry-Peach Chutney
Enjoy the flavors of Thanksgiving all year long in this dressed-up turkey burger. Try grilling the burgers for an added boost of flavor. Serve with vegetable chips and red grapes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 32.7g
- Carbohydrate: 50g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 577mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 1/3 cup prepared cranberry chutney
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 (2.8-ounce) gluten-free hamburger buns, toasted
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well to blend. Set aside.
- 2. Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165°.
- 4. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 patty and 2 tablespoons cranberry mixture. Top each with 1 bun top.
For this recipe, select ground turkey breast over ground turkey, which contains both the dark and white meat. The breast meat is much lower in calories and fat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This