- 1/3 cup prepared cranberry chutney
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 (2.8-ounce) gluten-free hamburger buns, toasted
- calories 420
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 3.2 g
- protein 32.7 g
- carbohydrate 50 g
- fiber 4.6 g
- cholesterol 51 mg
- iron 3.3 mg
- sodium 577 mg
- calcium 32 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well to blend. Set aside.
Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165°.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 patty and 2 tablespoons cranberry mixture. Top each with 1 bun top.
For this recipe, select ground turkey breast over ground turkey, which contains both the dark and white meat. The breast meat is much lower in calories and fat.