Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2 ounce(s) feta cheese with basil and tomato crumbled
- red onions
- feta cheese
- 1. Heat broiler. Stir together mayonnaise and curry; set aside. In extra-large skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high. Add potatoes; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 6 minutes, turn; cook 6 minutes more or until crisp.
- 2. Combine turkey, 2 tablespoons of curry-mayonnaise, feta, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Shape four 1/2-inch-thick patties. Broil 4 inches from heat 11 to 13 minutes (165 degrees F); turn once. Spread remaining curry-mayonnaise on bread; layer patties, onion, spinach, and feta. Serve with potatoes. Serves 4.
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/turkey/turkey-burgers-home-fries/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes