Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- salt and pepper
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 slice(s) Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 buns, toasted
- Mix all ingredients together, except for buns and cheese. Grill about 10 minutes on each side. Add cheese and let melt. Slide in between bun and top with avocado and tomato slices. Good with sweet potato waffle oven fries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes