Turkey Breast in Crock Pot
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 pound(s) Turkey breast Crock pot
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Pepper (fresh ground)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried parsley
- 1 Onion (quartered)
- 1 Apple cored and quartered
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 2 clove(s) Garlic or equivilant
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Rosemary
- 1 package(s) Onion soup mix
- Bast breast w/ olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder, parsley, Rosemary, thyme. Put apple and onion in cavity. Put breast in CP breast up. Pour wine over all. (consider onion soup mix 1 0z pkg.)
- Cook on high for about 3 hours until temp reaches 140 degrees. Then another 2-3 hrs. until temp reaches 170 degrees.
- Preheat broiler to high. Remove turkey carefully from CP using two big spoons because it will be so well cooked. Place turkey on pan breast side up. Broil for 5-7 minutes, just enough to brown skin.
- Remove and allow to stand 15-20 mins. Slice and serve.
- Sides: garlic mashed potatoes, wild rice,Butter nut squash w/ brn sugar & cinnamon, green bean casserole, Yukon Gold Potatoes sliced, cranberry sauce, scolloped corn, scolloped potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimflora and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note