Turkey Breast in Crock Pot
Community Recipe from
- 3-4 pound(s) Turkey breast Crock pot
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Pepper (fresh ground)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried parsley
- 1 Onion (quartered)
- 1 Apple cored and quartered
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 2 clove(s) Garlic or equivilant
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Rosemary
- 1 package(s) Onion soup mix
- Bast breast w/ olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder, parsley, Rosemary, thyme. Put apple and onion in cavity. Put breast in CP breast up. Pour wine over all. (consider onion soup mix 1 0z pkg.)
- Cook on high for about 3 hours until temp reaches 140 degrees. Then another 2-3 hrs. until temp reaches 170 degrees.
- Preheat broiler to high. Remove turkey carefully from CP using two big spoons because it will be so well cooked. Place turkey on pan breast side up. Broil for 5-7 minutes, just enough to brown skin.
- Remove and allow to stand 15-20 mins. Slice and serve.
- Sides: garlic mashed potatoes, wild rice,Butter nut squash w/ brn sugar & cinnamon, green bean casserole, Yukon Gold Potatoes sliced, cranberry sauce, scolloped corn, scolloped potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimflora and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes