Turkey Avocado Roll up
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Turkey Cold Cuts Slices
- 1/2 cup(s) Basil Pesto
- 1 whole(s) avocado Thinly Sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch(s) Salt to taste
- 1 pinch(s) Pepper to taste
- 1. Sprinkle lemon juice, salt and pepper on top of the avocado.
- 2. Place one piece of turkey in front of you. Spread some pesto on the turkey, add avocado slice and alfalfa sprouts. Tightly roll up the turkey.
- 3. Slice each turkey roll in half, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Avocado Roll up Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes