Turkey and Spinach Wraps With Cranberry-Walnut Cream Cheese Spread from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (8 oz) package(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 (4 oz) package(s) goat cheese softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sweetened, dried cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped, toasted walnuts
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 8 (10") flour tortillas
- 1 pound(s) thinly sliced turkey
- 4 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- Stir together the first 8 ingredients. Season with a little salt. Cover and chill (up to 3 days). Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto each of the flour tortillas, leaving a 1/2" border around the edges. Divide the turkey and spinach among the tortillas. Roll up, and cut in half or into slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey and Spinach Wraps With Cranberry-Walnut Cream Cheese Spread from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches