Turkey and Potato Soup with Canadian Bacon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion (about 1 large onion)
- 1 cup(s) chopped celery
- 2 carrots halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 ounce(s) Canadian bacon chopped
- 3 cup(s) fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cup(s) chopped cooked turkey (about 1 pound)
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mashed cooked peeled baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- (OPTIONAL) sage sprigs
- 1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, celery, carrots, and bacon; cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth, turkey, potatoes, and chopped sage, stirring with a whisk until blended; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in pepper. Garnish with sage sprigs, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey and Potato Soup with Canadian Bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews