Turkey and Black bean Enchiladas
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 whole(s) Sweet Onion diced
- 1 whole(s) Orange Pepper diced
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers diced
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen Sweet Corn defrosted
- 3 clove(s) garlic minched
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 can(s) Black beans mashed
- 6 ounce(s) Shredded Montery Jack Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Non Fat Sour Cream
- 4 whole(s) Tomatillos
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 whole(s) lime zested, juiced
- 4 whole(s) flour tortillas
- Enchilada Preparation
- Brown the turkey and cumin.
- Add the vegetables, line juice and zest of 1 lime and sauté until they are soft.
- Drain and then mash black beans into a paste.
- Spread 1/8 cup black bean paste on the tortilla.
- Add ½ cup meat and veggies mixture
- Add 1/8 cup of cheese and a sprinkling of cilantro...roll it up and repeat.
- Bake enchiladas in a 350 degree oven until the cheese melted.
- Sauce Preparation
- Sauté Jalapeno, Onion and Tomatillos in olive oil .
- Add non-fat sour cream
- Add the zest and juice of one lime
- Ladle over the enchiladas after they are baked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by missellington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey and Black bean Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes