1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 4-6 minutes.
2. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up with spoon, until no longer pink, 3-5 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomato paste, cumin, chili powder. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add the tomatoes and their juices, beans, 1/2 cup water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer; stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 15-30 minutes.
6. Serve the chili with the sour cream and cilantro.
Go to full version of