We absolutely loved this recipe! It was easy and quickly became one of our favorite pizza recipes. We used an italian refrigerated pizza crust from Trader Joe's and would recommend using this as an alternative to Boboli, but we found that it would be helpful to bake the crust a bit before dressing it with the toppings.
Turkey Alfredo Pizza
Collard greens and leftover turkey meld beautifully with commercial Alfredo sauce and nutty fontina cheese, resulting in an easy yet inventive pizza.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 316
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 5.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 19.2g
- Carbohydrate: 35.6g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 837mg
- Calcium: 351mg
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen chopped collard greens or spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 (1-pound) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/2 cup light Alfredo sauce (such as Contadina)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients; toss well. Rub cut sides of garlic over crust; discard garlic. Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over crust; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp. Cut into 6 wedges.
Rubbing the pizza crust with a halved garlic clove imparts lots of flavor with little effort and no chopping. You can substitute cooked chicken for turkey.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note