Tunisian-Style Grilled Halibut
Marinate: 1 Hour
- 4 halibut fillets, about 6-7 ounces each
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil (to top grilled halibut)
- To prepare paste: combine lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, paprika, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper into a paste. Spread paste on all sides of halibut fillets. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place fillets on grill and cook on direct high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until fish begins to flake. Turn once during cooking process. Remove fillets from the grill and drizzle each one with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note