- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika to taste
- 1.In a large bowl, combine the tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate until chilled. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by fltch1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
tunafish salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads