- 1 can (6 oz.) solid white tuna packed in water
- 4 ounces Roma tomates, rinsed, seeded, cured, and chopped (see notes)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 2 fresh serrano chilies or other small hot chilies, rinsed, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sandwich rolls (3 oz. each), split in half horizontally
- calories 402
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- protein 33 g
- fat 7.9 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- carbohydrate 54 g
- fiber 4.2 g
- sodium 1314 mg
- cholesterol 33 mg
How to Make It
Drain tuna well; flake into a bowl with a fork. Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, onion, chilies, and salt.
Mound tuna equally on sandwich roll bottoms and set tops in place.
Nutritional analysis per sandwich.