1. Marinade can be prepared the day before or right before preparing.
2. Combine all the ingredients except the tuna into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
3. Cut the tuna into small cubes approximately ¼ inch pieces.
4. Add the diced tuna to the marinade and toss.
5. Ensure that all the tuna is coated evenly.
6. Scoop 3 to 4 oz into a ramekin or small bowl.
7. Place the ramekin upside down in the center of a serving plate and remove the ramekin.
8. Surround the mounded tuna tartar with sesame wafers and serve. Repeat until 4 appetizers are completed.
Go to full version of